Thursday, December 15, 2011

Aero Spa Review



The Aero Spa is one of the easiest and most affordable hot tubs you can own. (Retails for $899.00, but you can find bargains.) The new Aero Spa Hot Tub can be placed almost anywhere in your backyard, patio, deck, carport or even take it along on the family camping trip. There is no installation involved.  Simply remove the spa from it’s box, plug it in and watch the aero spa inflate in minutes. (It ships at about 50 lbs.)  Fill the spa with a simple garden hose, turn on the filter and heater and you will be ready to enjoy your very own hot tub – it is that easy. This portable hot tub is roomy enough for up to 4 adults (holds 211 gallons of water) and will heat up to 104 degrees.  There are 130 massaging jets, so you’ll get plenty of hydrotherapy.  And it plugs into a 110 volt outlet, so you won’t need special wiring.

Zippered Spa Cover

Spa Controls

The Aero Spa has a 3 month warranty which is only valid in the United States. The vinyl construction is surprisingly durable, and comes with a zippered thermal cover to retain heat.
The main drawback to the Aero Spa is that it can lose heat while using it, but that is a problem with any tub. It has a simple look also, so if you are into a lot of fancy bells and whistles, this isn’t the tub for you.
Here are a couple of comments we found.

“I am very pleased so far with the Aerospa! It was exactly what I was looking for! It is only my husband and I so the size is just right…I wouldn’t expect to have 4 people in it at a time, 2 is the limit unless you want to be touching other people, and we are not big people…I was disappointed that there was not a starter chemical set but I went to the nearest pool supply store with my product owners manual and they helped me choose the products I needed.”  Lisa Stewart, Columbus OH

“This is a great little tub. I got it to help with arthritis, and it does just that. I was really surprised with the bubbles! There is no problem with the heat, and its easy to take care of.” 
Harold Jenkins, Dearborn, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment